Search This Blog

Thursday 23 January 2014

Just great... my nose is now running more than my legs!

I have already raised £100, thank you all who have taken the time to donate.

So,  just four days before the 5k a day challenge starts and I've got man flu coming on! i have been running nearly every day for around  month, but I've decided to stop until Monday, a few days break before the 27th january should be enough to shake off the worst of it.

The trial route run went well and comes in at 5.05k so its perfect.
Outside the Hospice with Steve on wednesday before the test run.


The route starts at the Nottinghamshire Hospice Building on Woodborough Road and ends at The Corner House. Ill be running passed the Capital FM Arena, Broad Marsh Bus station, up maid marion Way and then past the Theatre Royal before making a quick loop to top out 5k.

The route i'll be taking on monday 27th Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment