Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 January 2014

The Official 5k route for Run Number 1

Here is the official route for run number 1 on Monday 27th January.

 It’s just over 5k at 5.1k according to the app.

 After a few issues I have finally managed to get endomondo to tweet my runs. Twitter is now set to automatically post to my facebook page as well. After a good 30 minutes sat creating dummy runs on my phone and then checking twitter, only to see nothing appear, I did as all men do and refer to the instructions… What…? Well there no point wasting time reading when there’s swearing and all this switching off and on again to get through!

 I finally gave up and started looking for forums and the like, it turns out that endomondo has to see some form of GPS movement, or to put it another way – it will only post actual exercise! I got up and took the phone for a brisk walk and would you believe it, it works!

Ill be starting off at 2pm so should arrive at the CornerHouse at around 2.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment