Search This Blog

Friday 9 May 2014

Fancy joining me on a half way 5k? Get scribbling on that coat!

Get your diary out then, or if you haven't got them to hand and you're reading this on the bus, get a pen and write this date on the coat of the person in front. Just make sure you cut that section from the coat before they get off the bus.

The date is Sunday 27th July 2014.

This will mark my 182nd run out of 365. Hopefully you have just worked out on that persons coat (always show your working out on the sleeve) that this is .... EXACTLY HALF WAY (said loudly in a Brian Blessed type way).

Well, it will be half way at 2.5km in. the reason I'm telling you all this now is because i would love to see loads of runners out with me seeing the half way point in and out properly. It is likely to be an evening run and will be somewhere in the Nottingham area. I'm hoping that anyone turning up will feel up for a small donation too if you haven't already done so.

I have no other details to share yet but if you want to come along and watch/help me drag my knackered knees around the half way point, please let me know.

If you want to get a team together from work or come along on your own (saddo!) then that's entirely your choice. Don't worry about speed or ability, i don't have either and I'm doing it EVERYDAY!! Alright clear off now Brian.

So come on what are you waiting for? except the day to arrive, get in touch and let me know, donate a few quid to Nottinghamshire hospice at the same time. You will get a warm fuzzy feeling, it will be brief and will quickly be taken over by aching legs and an inability to talk in full sentences, but what the heck... its good for you!


info@andywallisphotography.co.uk
www.nottshospice.org
www.justgiving.com/5kaday

or tweet me @aw_photo_nottm use the hashtag #5kadaynh

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment